4.13.2009

EASTER 101

Gather together at Grandpa Art's for an Easter brunch and egg hunt. 

Take a family photo for the blog.

Reminisce about the years before (wow, what a difference a year makes). 

Listen for hunting instructions. "I see it, I grab it, and I move on."

"Like this Mom?"

 "Oh, it's so shiny."

"Right, move on."

"I think I'm getting good at this."

Next, sit and evaluate the goods.

Check out what the others got.

Possibly do a swap-a-roo with the girls. 

Have about 1,000 flashes go off in 30 seconds.

Try and smile with a giant malt ball in your mouth.

Macy LOVED A&M's dog. She was a little scared, but not scared enough to stay away. Non-stop squeals of delight. I'm worried she'll be the kid that begs us for a dog for every birthday until we finally cave. 

I had to post these cuzzies. They're so cute. 

Easter morning after church.

We had so much fun with this little peach.  I had no idea she would be so into all the action, considering she's only 11 months. I think the practicing with Grandma Sherry paid off. She hadn't had a nap all day at the hunt and we didn't hear one complaint.

13 comments:

Brandy said...

I'm glad you've finally joined the blogging world!! Little Macy is a cute one, I love the ones of her and Sammy...I bet Wendy loved that one too..LOL

Heather said...

Your blog is AWESOME!! Love the Easter Pics (and the fam in them too!)

skt said...

Yessss! It's about time! That little cutie. I love how excited she got.

Laura said...

Well I finally get to see some pictures. Now I can actually see her grow. Yeah for the internet machine.
Steve

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Thanks for sharing your adorable family with us!

~Kimmy, Matt and Ozzie

Nina said...

Wow you did a really good job, thanks for all the great pictures, Macy is so cute. - MOM

Chessa said...

So glad the link is finally alive! Love the Easter pics. She was so stinkin' cute that day for those 3 eggs she had! Welcome to the blogging world!

Miller Family said...

Hooray! So happy about this! Glad to see you guys are doing great!

Laura said...

Okay so now I am really commenting since Steve commented under my name. Kristen Your hair looks so good. Isn't that funny how everyone is commenting on the event and I go straight to the hair. I can't believe she is walking already. I miss you guys!

Natasha Hawkins said...

OH MY...I feel like I haven't seen Macy in forever...she is sooooo big. And, cute too!!! Glad to see the new blog...it will keep us up to date on our little Hawkness monster!! Oh, and you guys too...

Wendie said...

Love it!

And, it's about time. :)

Maddyn said...

Hey Guys!

Love your blog! Did Macy have fun at the Easter egg hunt?She was with Sammy most of the time there was of the hunt!!! Don't forget to add me to your friends list!

~Madds

Terri K. Mitchell said...

So glad you are blogging. It is one way for me to be part of a family I am far away from. I can't seem to get any grandkids of my own.